Vision: Uplift people’s lives in the Philippines through the application of Biblical principles on health and music.
Mission: Sharing the holistic Gospel of Jesus Christ through health and music education.
- Health evangelism through crusades, lectures, devotionals, seminar workshops, and vegan-vegetarian cooking demonstrations
- Music evangelism through seminars, lectures, devotionals, seminar workshops, music classes, and concerts
- Community Projects including livelihood projects such as tofu making and other soybean products and organic gardening
- Scholarships for elementary, high school, and college education as well as work-study-missionary programs
- Production and distribution of health, music, and religious materials and literature
Project Director: Heidi D. Cerna, DMA